Car Leasing Sales Manager
Hours: 39 hours per week. Mon - Wed, 9am - 6pm. Thurs, 10am - 7:30pm and Fri 8:30am - 4pm.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 with a generous bonus structure OTE £55-£60,000pa.
We specialise in all types of vehicle leasing and car finance such as HP, PCP, and PCH - helping people to find the best car or van leasing deals in the UK, depending on their requirements.
We are looking for a successful and experienced Sales Manager to join our team.
Key Responsibilities include:
This role is 100 percent office based, sales executive contact with clients is all telephone and email based.
The successful candidate will be required to;
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Sales teams to drive overall performance and meet KPIs and Sales Targets
- Ensure industry regulations are always adhered to making sure the team always remain compliant.
- Deliver sales in accordance with company and FCA processes and guidelines.
- Drive and manage continuous improvement activities and initiatives informed by data, internal feedback and customer reviews
- Develop and implement robust and scalable systems and processes to plan for business growth.
- Liaise with car dealers, establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships.
- Update customers on delivery when required
- Liaise with Web Development team regarding current available products, special offers, pricing, and optional services
- Producing sales orders and invoices.
- Provide accurate reporting and forecasts to senior management
- Feedback any concerns to senior management
Required Skills - Candidates must have;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record in a sales management role preferably within the motor industry.
- Ideally successful candidate will have 3 years + in a similar role.
- An ability to sign off on work with confidence
- Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be Ambitious / Enthusiastic / Motivated to achieve and exceed Targets
- Must be able to motivate and drive a team to hit and exceed targets.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite Parking
- Sociable working hours for a sales role in motor industry. No weekend or bank holiday working.
- Career Development
- People focused company
If interested, please email us at [email protected]
*****SORRY, NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES*****