Mondial De L’Auto – The Paris Motor Show 2018
After the press days were held yesterday and on Tuesday (2nd and 3rd October), the 2018 Mondial De L’Auto – the Paris Motor Show 2018 - has officially begun!
At Complete Leasing, we’re super excited to be heading to Paris tomorrow and attending the motor show over the weekend.
You’ve probably already seen some sneak peaks of what’s going on there, but keep an eye out on our social media for some shots and videos of the show. There’ll be some brand spanking new models and concepts that sure won’t disappoint!
It looks like there will be a strong focus on electric and hybrid cars - some are already the gleaming stars of the show, so we’ll be able to get a feel for our impending all-electric future, with cars coming in all shapes, sizes and emissions (or lack thereof).
Some (okay, quite a lot) of the many new car models we cannot wait to gawp at:
- Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 (of course!)
- Bugatti Divo (plus the LEGO version!)
- The new Audi A4 facelift
- Audi e-Tron
- The new BMW 3 Series
- The new Mercedes GLE (rival of BMW X3)
- The new Mercedes B-Class
- 2019 Kia ProCeed
- DS 3 Crossback
- DS7 Crossback E-Tense
- Infiniti Project Black S
- Lexus RC and Lexus LC (Limited Edition)
- Porsche Macan facelift
- Porsche 911 Speedster
- New Hyundai i30 Fastback N
And some concept cars we’re itching to see:
- Renault EZ-Ultimo Concept (you won’t want to miss pictures of this one!)
- BMW Vision iNEXT Concept
- Peugeot e-LEGEND concept (apparently this one would have stolen the show if it weren’t for the EZ-Ultmo)
- Citroën C5 Aicross SUV Hybrid Concept
- Smart ForEase Concept
Of course, there will be a myriad more to keep us entertained and mesmerised throughout the day.